The menthol cigarette ban came into action in the UK and EU on the 20 May 2020. The UK Vaping Industry Association has produced a Directory of Menthol Vape Products for menthol smokers who are now looking to switch to less-harmful vaping equivalents.
Welcome to VApril 2020
VApril is back and this year it’s going digital to help reach out to UK smokers and vapers during the coronavirus lockdown, and continue to offer specialist advice for anyone who has already stopped smoking or is looking to quit.
In just three years VApril has established itself as the largest campaign worldwide to help smokers successfully switch to vaping, which is recognised by Public Health England as being at least 95% less harmful than conventional cigarettes.
Today there are some 3m plus vapers who were former smokers and according to One Poll research amongst nearly 2,000 adults, 72% of smokers who were aware of VApril said that the campaign had influenced them to make the switch to vaping.
Whether you’re a first-time vaper or you’ve never given it a go – there’s tonnes of advice to help you make the switch that could see you quitting smoking for good.
VApril 2020 will focus on:
- Providing specialist advice and support to help you make the right decisions about vaping and ensure a successful switchover from smoking.
- Giving you the facts on vaping to help you make an informed decision. Public Health England say that misinformation on vaping prevents smokers from switching to the less harmful alternative. We’re here to help change that!
This VApril get inspired to make the switch away from smoking or help a friend or family member to do so.
Here at the VApril hub you can
- Download our Switch on to Vaping Plan, developed by vapers for smokers.
- Access wide-ranging advice from industry experts.
- Hear from ex-smokers who haven’t looked back since they took up vaping.
- Get the most up-to-date evidence-based facts about vaping.
- Find out how you can access expert vaping advice from specialist retail stores near you.
Speak Up for Vaping
Has vaping helped you?
Do you know friends, family or colleagues who’ve made the switch to vaping?
What advice would you give to smokers looking to quit?
Join the VApril campaign and lend your voice of support to vaping.
Help others get inspired to make the switch by sharing your story!
Switch Onto Vaping
Looking to quit smoking?
Vaping is one of the best ways to help you successfully quit for good.
An estimated 3 million plus UK smokers have turned to vaping. Now find out how it can help you too!
Download our Switch On to Vaping Plan, a four-step guide devised by our friends at the New Nicotine Alliance that will help you get started with vaping.
Find out how you can access expert advice on vaping from specialist retail stores near you.
Start your plan
How safe is vaping really?
What about second-hand vapour?
Can I mix my own liquids?
We’ve put the questions on everyone’s minds to the experts in the industry to solve some of the concerns that prevent many smokers from making the switch.
Whether you’re new to vaping or an experienced vaper – our expert panel are here to answer your questions, so get in touch!